disable right click

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Zach & Harley Senior Pictures | Cunningham Park Trinity FL

Zach and Harley had their senior pictures done together.  Both moms are best friends and the two seniors have known each other since birth.  Harley is a senior at Day Spring Academy and Zach is graduating from Elfers Christian School.  I was Zach's sixth grade teacher.  I have fond memories of him sitting next to me each Wednesday at chapel service.  This was a fun session with many laughs.  The moms even came prepared with posing ideas.  I wish both graduates all of the best in their futures. 








 These two seniors have known each other since birth.  Both of their mothers are best friends. Harley is graduating from Day Spring Academy and Zach is graduating from Elfers Christian School.  I was his sixth grade teacher.  I have fond memories of him sitting next to me in chapel each Wednesday.  Best of luck to both of this awesome seniors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment