disable right click

Monday, December 13, 2021

The Best of 2011

Here is a throwback to 2011.  I was cleaning up drafts of my photography blogs, and I came across this from 2011 that had never been posted.  My daughter Kayla was going on 13 years old and my son Jacob was 10 years old.  I was still new with my photography business and often used them to model for pictures.  

Highlights of the year was a summer trip to Sugar Mountain, NC.  We enjoyed time at Wildcat Lake.  We also did a winter trip that year where there was lots of snow.  For Kayla's 13th birthday, we did a Segway tour in St. Petersburg.  The kids also enjoyed trick or treating in Longleaf.  The year ended with Christmas time with family and our sweet dog Annie. 

2011 was a good year.  It is hard to believe the kids are all grown and out of the house now.  

I always had a love of photography to capture memories.  I have struggled with a fear of forgetting.  Maybe it is also a sadness of people no longer in your life.  

Thankful for the memories and the photos.  













No comments:

Post a Comment