disable right click

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Painting with a Twist & Sugardarlings Cupcakes- Event Photography-New Port Richey FL

A few weeks ago I took my 8th grade class on a field trip to Painting With a Twist. Many of my 7th graders said, "Mrs Crouch, How come you like 8th grade more than us!! We wanted to go on a painting field trip!" Well, we wouldn't want my 7th graders to feel slighted! We extended the invite to the senior class of 2012 and three artistic and fun seniors joined us.

This time we painted the silly fish. It was way more fun than I anticipated. Each fish had their own personaly. Mine looked very serious. I named him Mr. Bubbles. Of course no field trip is complete unless you have cupcakes from Sugardarlings.

Next year we will be doing the gecko!!!















3 comments:

  1. looks like a cool place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bringing your students to our creative and artistic "home". We love to see everyone's inner artist emerge!

    ReplyDelete