disable right click

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Kayla Graduation | USF Tampa Graduation Photography

My baby goo rabbit graduated today from USF with a masters in science in applied behavior therapy.  From a young age she was a hard worker at school.  I remember the week she went off to kindergarten at New Covenant.  I was a nervous wreck.  I think I called her teacher Mrs. Elezi like 5 times that week to check on Kayla.  If memory serves me right, she was student of the year that year.  Kayla skipped a grade and graduated early from high school.  She worked her butt off to get her bachelors from USF in biomedical science.  I had happy tears this Mother's Day as I took her picture crossing the stage for her masters.  I love you, my baby goo rabbit.  A new chapter begins! xoxo


                                            
             
















No comments:

Post a Comment