disable right click

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Belleair Beach Family Photography-What to Wear?

Here is a familiar question, "What should we wear?". I was thrilled when my girlfriend asked me this question for her family beach photo session. I directed her to my what to wear albums on my facebook page. She listened!!! When I arrived at her home this is what I saw. All of these wonderful outfits sprawled out on her bed. I am not a huge fan of all black or all white for family sessions. This is not how families normally dress when they all go out together, right?

What made this session even better is they live right on Belleair Beach. The evening started off with some ice cream at the Kooky Coconut. The skies started to look very dark and it even started to rain. After a quick Florida shower we were able to finish up the family pictures.

I am very thankful my good friend and her family moved back to Florida. We were part of a ladies Bible study group for several years. The connection we all made has yet to be duplicated in my life.
















3 comments:

  1. That looked like a fun photo session! The beach in the background made for some amazing pictures!! Had fun looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Jen!! that was such a nice surprise to see tonight!!! I love you! Thank you for being our friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures, and of course a beautiful and amazing family for the shoot. You are so talented, thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete