disable right click

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Port Richey Teen Photography-My Baby Turns 13!

My little girl is officially a teenager today.  I can hardly believe it.  I enjoy photography so much because it lets me capture those memories and stages in their life.

Oh, the teenage stage! Many milestones will be reached in the next seven years. High school, driving, prom, college.  Slow down!!! Let's just get through this year!

The teenage years come with a label of attitude and rebellion. I am not going to speak that over my daughter. I pray that she puts God first in her life and goes down the straight path.

Today starts a new season of life. Let us celebrate. Happy Birthday!



I had fun playing around with the black and white edits.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kayla! Love what you wrote - let's pray for God's best in her teen years. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete