disable right click

Friday, December 13, 2013

Equine Photography-A Girl and Her Horse!

Recently I had two senior photo sessions at Rockin' Horse Farm. The owner had her oldest daughter photographed with her horses and now it was time for her daughter Aly. The first horse in these images is Bobby. He kept trying to nibble at Aly and was not in the mood to cooperate. Tillie has been on the farm for about 6 months, and Aly is in the process of training her. Tillie was very photogenic!!

I mentioned to Aly that she reminded me of Jennifer Grey from the movie Dirty Dancing.  Aly has a wonderful laugh where she throws back her head. Of course I assume that everyone has seen classic 80's films. I felt old when Aly mentioned she has not seen the movie.

Aly's boyfriend was at her photo session to be a helper. I have known Justin since he was little and now he is a handsome young man. We were able to get some pictures of the handsome couple and their dog Cami. Cami had one thing in mind and that was trying to get the ducks in the water.

It was a wonderful session. Maybe one day I will be photographing an engagement session!
















No comments:

Post a Comment