disable right click

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meet Alison Kosik-A Mitchell Mustang Senior Representative for Jennifer Crouch Photography

I am so pleased to introduce you to my Mitchell Mustang Senior Representative, Alison Kosik. I posed a few questions to her so you can learn more about her!! 

What place would you most like to vacation?

I think it would be interesting to travel to Europe. All over, learning about the history and the culture, but more importantly eating the food. 

What is your idea of a fun date?
My idea of a fun date is really doing anything with my boyfriend even if it's going to the movies, the beach, or just dinner. We always have fun together just laughing and being ourselves.
If you could have your picture taken with anyone in history who would it be?

Either Walt Disney or Frank Sinatra. It would be cool to show people the picture and would be an honor to meet them and be able to ask them questions. 
What do you like best about J. W. Mitchell High School? 
What I like most about being a Mustang is that even though we all don't get along most of the time whenever something bad happens everyone is there for each other.We are like a family. We don't always get along, but we will always have one another's back. It's cool to see how much our school has grown and matured especially the class of 2013. It's great when we all put our differences aside and can be there for one another whenever it's needed.



What exactly does a senior representative do? Spread the word about senior photography with Jennifer Crouch Photography!

What does Alison get for being a representative? Every session that she refers give her a $50 credit towards her senior session. 

What do I get if I book with JCP? Every senior that is referred by Alison get a $25 print credit on their session. 

Contact me if you are interested in learning more about becoming a senior representative. Earn FREE senior pictures!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment