disable right click

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pediatrician Display-Canvas Wall Art

Dr. Dhingra has been my children's pediatrician since birth. She is one of a kind. What made the greatest impression on me was after every exam she would call you into her office. She would make time to talk about what was going on with the health of your child. She could perform  a complete exam on your child and still have a full conversation with the parent. She is amazing! She is a physician that truly loves what she does and cares about the families she serves.

I was thrilled when Dr. Dhingra agreed to let me display my work in her office. I selected three 16x20 canvas art pieces, ranging from newborn to senior. Thank you, Dr. Dhingra, for allowing me to display my photography on your office walls. I think they brighten up that wall quite nicely!





1 comment:

  1. I like the babies but I love the young lady! Awesome Laura....

    ReplyDelete